Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Macumba (The Site, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro)

Who said I can't have fun while on the job? After playing billiards at Ralf's (Divisoria area), Steven (a CDO guy I met, who was kind enough to invite me out for a weekend night gallavanting) suggested we go visit The Site. There we met some of his friends (fashionistas and party animal all!!!!).

The Macumba is a small bar with hardly any space to call a decent dance floor. The bar itself serves as the ledge for those crazy or wild enough for some ledge dancing. The type of music played was very contemporary.

For someone who loves to dance, space is no problem. Jiving to the music. Filling in the light and the scents. Bumping bodies. Sweat. Liquor and cigarette. Heaven!!!!

The crowd is a mixed clientele. Snobbish young people. Clue-less old ones (gramps sure could jiggy!!!). Apathetic middle-aged (where I belong, reluctantly).

Left the place at around 3 am. Drunk from drinking 2 bottles of san mig light (hey, i have a low alcohol tolerance, so excuse me). Slept until 12 noon. Woke up with a clouded head and whizzy breath. Why is it fun only while it lasts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger