Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Thursday, November 13, 2003

M&M Crispy's wonder

Have been very moody the past few days. found every reason to be irritated at work. had no appetite for food. nothing good on the cinema. got easily tired of walking around the mall. really bad week.

then came m&m crispy! and my outlook took a leap from melancholy to perky. yeah, its the sugar, but hey, anything to help get me off from brooding is welcome.

got great news too from the government agency i was coordinating. turns out my application for a permit got a positive nod except for some details not included in my responsibility. everything's rosy now. though im still feeling cheated. "underworld" isnt showing yet here (cdo) when all the posters said it should have started regular run yesterday. hmmm, was really excited to see the preview of LOTR: return of the king.

did some shopping too. isnt buying new pairs of socks very therapeutic? and new hair conditioner too! excited to listen to cds i bought earlier. hope they're good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger