Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The moment I saw you, I’ve already wanted you
But all your eyes gave me were empty looks

When we touch, we touch as strangers
You leave me with nothing but emptiness inside

I don’t know if I love you, but I do know I miss you

When we are together we never talk about what we really feel
Damn, who am I kidding, we never talk at all!
And that leaves me wanting more

Was it all a game played over bottles of booze?
Or was it all as fleeting as the smoke we exhaled?
Those songs that you sang, were they really meant for me?
Or were they just songs, and nothing more?

Do I have a reason to hang on to what I thought we had?
Or should I let go and be thankful for what we’ve shared?

I want to move forward, with my steps in tune with yours
But I need you to tell me that you want this too

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger