Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Harry Mania

Saw production photos of the latest installment of the Harry Potter Movie Series, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Didn't see still shots of Cho Chang, that would be very interesting. (So Heart Evangelista didn't get it? Oh my! Hehehehe). I read somewhere else that a certain Ms. Leung got the role (if it makes any difference, I personally think Ms. Evangelista looked a lot better than Ms. Leung).

Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum and the pesky Rita Skitter were shown. Very interesting!

I was wondering, if Heart were to play the role of Cho Chang, would Geoff Eigenmann take on Cedric Diggory's character? Hehehehe.

On a related matter, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" would be released in 2 months time. I wouldn't mind receiving an early birthday gift in july (*wink*wink*).



image from http://movies.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger