Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Homecoming

2 days.

Thats how long I have to wait before I can finally board that winged contraption that will bring me back home. I cant wait. Im so excited. Coming home has always been my favorite and, ironically, hated, part of my job.

Everything seems to happen just when I am about to leave. So many things to plan and iron out. Why is it that people seem to have all the questions when I am about to turn-over the project? Why do they notice problems a few days before I leave? That item I have been following up since I first arrive on site seem to have just recently registered in their collective consciousness.

As if to add insult to injury, people in MY office seem to have all the excuses in the world for delays to my requests! To think THEY have been pushing me to finish this project immediately. As if they have no idea how things work, acting like they have just been informed of the completion when all the while they KNEW (and expected, mind you) this to be over by this time.

2 days.

After which, I will see Miguel (my new born nephew) for the first time. I will have to renew the contract for the house. Follow up my application with another company (ti hi :) ). Look forward to Christmas!

2 days.

2 long days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger