Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Monday, December 01, 2003

The Man in My Life

There is a man in my life.
No, he is not divinity, but I adore him.
First time I saw him, I fell in love instantly.
I looked into his eyes and knew that he will be in my heart forever.

It has been a week since I last saw him
And the separation pains me
Though apart I know we are connected
by a bond much stronger than touch

I live to learn FOR him what the world has to offer
To give him my utmost (as a famous book would put it)
Crazy as it may sound, I'd give up a lot to make him happy
He has made me happy by just being there

Miguel Antonio, the man in my life
He comes as a welcome breeze, a healing warmth
I am thankful forever for the gift
A wonderful blessing, my nephew Miguel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger