Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

What Could Have Been

she never knew my heart beat for her
never saw how my eyes shone when i'm with her
she talked about the loves of her heart -
i was broken, yet i never wanted us to part

if only she had known then how i felt
heard the words i've so wanted sent
then things could have been different
enjoying the moments we could have together spent

but time passed, and i moved on
what could have been had not been born
i see now with eyes so changed
to love her still, my heart would be pained

then she comes, her arms ready to welcome
but her invitation i meet with the truth and then some
what could have been, can still be
if only she could accept the different me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger