Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Monday, January 31, 2005

Hmmmm....

It's 5:30 PM by my PC clock.

Just received information that we will have a staff meeting tomorrow at 9:00 AM.

The agenda wasn't revealed. But definitely, it concerns the company's shutdown (i.e. does it close officially today or do we have an extension?)

Whatever it is, I have set my mind into looking at alternative careers. As if I have a choice.

Anyway, we'll find out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bro, mitch here.

    just call my name and i'll be there.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    thanks. love you, bro.

    would you mind adopting me? :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger