Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

VCD Shopping Binge

A video shop near the office dropped their prices this week. Sucker that I am for discounts, the following VCDs found themselves in my shopping basket:

  1. Lord of the Rings Collection (PhP 650)

  2. I already have a copy of the first part, however Disc 1 was destroyed during one of our "pirating" sessions at the office. Decided to get this package containing all three parts of the LOTR saga.

  3. Kill Bill Volume 1 (PhP 150)

  4. My youngest brother has been asking me to get a copy of this movie for ages. Finally gotten hold of one at a reduced price. The CD also came with a free copy of "Mula sa Puso ni Esperanza Double Film Soundtrack" in cassette tape format!

  5. Legally Blonde 1 and 2 (PhP 99 each)

  6. Who wouldn't want copies of these classic Reese Witherspoon comedies in their collection? These films never fail to crack me up everytime I see them. Nice having these around for gloomy days at home.

  7. Les Miserables and Superstar: Dare to Dream (Buy 1, Take 1 at PhP 150)

  8. I haven't seen this latest movie version of the Victor Hugo classic so it was not hard for me to pick this up.

    On the other hand, I have seen this Molly Shannon starrer twice and I still can't stop laughing at her antics. Again, another one worth having during slump moments at home.
That's a grand total of PhP 1,148 for 8 VCDs. Not a bad deal.

As they say, good things come to those who wait.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger