Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Mike's Back

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone I was chatting with a few days ago commented that I haven't updated my blog recently. My bestest bestfriend also called my attention to this fact last week.

I must agree, it has been a month since I last posted. But the thing was, my blog got screwed up (template-wise) and I was too lazy (well, too busy also) to fix it. I think I got it straightened already (Albert, you were right, about the width thingie, I guess I unknowingly changed it the last time I edited my template).

Anyhooo, I think I'm back. Tired. Need a break, actually.

Got sick recently (flu) and was bed-ridden for three days. Went back to work immediately after feeling a wee-bit better. Haven't had time to completely recover.

Tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yahoo!!! kahit wala masyadong sense ito, at least binalikan mo na.. miss you my bestest bestfriend!

    sana magkajowa ka na!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger