Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Friday, September 24, 2004

Atypical Day


5:00 AM. Bedroom. San Mateo.

My mobile phone alarm just went on. Im the first one in the house to wake up - barely. 15 more minutes of stolen sleep...


7:30 AM. Building Lobby. Ortigas.

Sipping my second mug of coffee for the day. First stick of cigarette at hand. My eyes are still droopy.


9:45 AM. Paseo de Sta. Rosa. Laguna.

Breakfast at ChowKing. Had King's Special and Nai Cha.


10:30 AM. Taal Crater Lake View. Tagaytay.

Clear view of the crater lake. Couldn't stop for site-seeing. Meeting before lunch at Nasugbu, Batangas.


2:00 PM. Leslie's Restaurant. Tagaytay.

Late lunch. Leslie's has a great view of the crater lake. The view makes up for the lousy service and dulled glasses (sabong bareta nanaman ang ginamit nyo, ano?). Had my second stick of cigarette for the day. Had a light from the cutie at the other table.


3:30 PM. Road to Sta. Rosa Exit. Silang.

Buko pie at Colette's and pineapples along the road. Pineapples were so sweet.


4:30 PM. South Superhighway. Sucat.

Woke up to traffic. My butt hurts.


5:30 PM. South Superhighway Toll Plaza. Magallanes.

TRAFFIC! Received an SMS from Nhette. She'd been released from work. Good news. But my butt still hurts.


6:30 PM. Pasong Tamo Extension. Makati.

Just dropped samples for testing. Another cutie showed up. Sweet day.


7:30 PM. C-5. Pasig.

My butt really hurts so badly now. My leg is having cramps. Finished a pack of broas. Tired, tired, tired.


8:00 PM. Office. Ortigas.

Ready to fall asleep, AS IN!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger