Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Monday, September 13, 2004

S.O.W. and RE.A.P.

I am going to embark on a new life program. I call it my S.O.W. and RE.A.P. Program. It stands for Start Of the Week and REview, Assess and Plan Program.

Its actually a two part program that will allow me to efficiently handle my time and track my progress in work and in life.

The program involves making a weekly plan at the start of the week (S.O.W. part). Its going to be basically a list of to-do stuff with a more or less detailed description of each activity or objective. Nothing new really. Nothing spectacular.

At the end of the week, the plan shall be reviewed and assessed as to how much of it has been accomplished and a new plan for the coming week shall be formulated based on this appraisal (RE.A.P. part).

I have never been random. I value order in my life. I love working with and in a plan. Any deviation makes me disoriented.

With this program, I hope to make something productive with my life. Pursue my life purpose. Make a worthwhile contribution to society. Change the world for the better...

... and now back to reality. Hehehe

Seriously, I just want this program to keep me aware of how much and how well I am spending my time. Nothing grand. No illusions. Just plain mensuration device for self-assessment.

In the end, only I could say that my time on earth was well spent. And this is how I plan to back-up my claim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger