Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Coffee with Susy



If there’s one person I love to always spend time with, it’s Susy.

It’s very rare that I get to meet this lady, now that she's living in Zamboanga City with her little angels.

That is why it is always such a delight to talk to her whenever she’s around.

I had this chance the other night, and I took it without hesitation.

I love the way she listens to people without judgment. Hers is an extinct race.

I love the way she questions without intimidation. There is no spite in her.

I love the way she shares her opinion, neither self-serving nor pompous.

I love the way she cracks jokes, and laughs at mine.

I love the way she accepts me for whatever I am.

I love the way she regards me as important to her.

I love the way she has turned out – a fine lady indeed.

I look forward to having coffee with her again. I don’t know when this would be, but it sure would be worth waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger