Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Friday, October 08, 2004

Of Blog Design and Office Memo


Added a new thingie in my blog (see below, as in waaay down there). Hope to fill it up with pictures and other stuff. I'm in some kind of blog design frenzy, which i know is temporary. I don't intend to do super stuff with the blog anyway. Just making it less "template-y" and more "me".

Also, a general office memo was circulated the other day highlighting, among other things, tardiness, absenteeism and proper office attire. Made me wonder if the memo wasn't intended for me alone. I have more to say on this matter (and I know a lot will happen when that memo hits the consciousness of all people concerned). Suffice it to say that for the last 2 days waking up early has been an ordeal. And I am itching to do something wicked! (evil grin)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Albert E. said…

    Wow naman! Sideblog and creative license to boot. Coolness to the max.

    I am sure Bimboria, Krysnona, Marinalbert, Lumika, and the Duglets are proud of you. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger