Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I Have Been Marquee-d!


After trying it out for atleast 24 hours, I have decided to remove most (yes, i left out one item hehehehe), of the marquees that I placed in my blog yesterday.

It was fun putting the marquees in and seeing it work in the blog. For a non-web designer, it was a great leap towards "techiness". But, as a dear friend said, the blog has lost some of its seriousness. Hey, without that element of seriousness, the blog wouldn't be "me".

But the remaining marquee shall stay to remind me that life isn't all that serious. That a little idiosyncracy here and there is healthy. That putting a smile on one's face, as well as those of others, will make survival a little more bearable.

Here's to the marquee! May it make the world a more pleasant place to live in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger