Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Levelled Up to Mage!

My novice character levelled up to Mage yesterday. Yipee!

However, I found out just today that I've been building my Mage wrong. You see, I was randomly picking up the skills that I thought would be useable. But I read in a certain website that I should be picking particular skills if I want my Mage to be really powerful. Well, it's never too late to shift to Plan B, right?

And, it's never too late to shift to Plan B in real life, as well. Assuming, of course, that one has a Plan B or one even has a Plan A, for that matter.

Feeling ko, like my Mage, I should be changing my game plan na. It's appropriate since I just levelled up (just turned 29, remember?).

Sana I could find a website din where I could learn how and where to pick up the essentials for the path that I am choosing for myself.

And, like my Mage who had to "/leave" his current party, I may have to say good bye temporarily to some people, activities and ideas that I have gotten used to na.

Sabi nga ng mga taga IPIC: "Hataw Na!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger