Random Pensieve

My personal pensieve for my precious thoughts on life, love, etc. (a.k.a. my much ado about nothing)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Birthday Gift for the Birthday Boy and Other Stuff

The love of my life is celebrating his first birthday today!

Medyo may sumpong kaninang umaga kaya when I was singing to him, he was making annoyed sounds (or was it because of my ehem... singing voice?).

Had lunch at Megamall today and spoke with an officemate/friend about stuff. She also helped me look for some clothes for my pamangkin for his birthday party on Sunday. Exciting!

By the way, saw "Forgotten" last night. Crazy movie. But Julianne Moore was her usual "great actress" self. Really love her.

I hope I will never ever forget any one dear to me. Not my family, not my friends.

Also had a very interesting conversation with Albert last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger